Choose your sex therapist psychotherapist
Saliha Ait Hassent M.A.
Graduated from a Master’s in clinical sexology and is a member of l’Ordre Professionnel des Sexologues du Québec (OPSQ: 2017-023) and has a certificate to evaluate sexual difficulties. I also have a permit to practice psychotherapy given by l’Ordre des Psychologues du Québec (OPQ). I use the Humanistic-Existential and Cogitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT) models in therapy. More specifically, Gestalt as well as Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) respectively. This can be done through individual or couples sex therapy.
I have also practiced medicine for 18 years as a specialist in gyneco-obstetrics since I graduated from the University of medicine of Alger in Algeria. From all my years of practice, this has given me a great clinical experience with evaluating, analyzing and intervention in problems related to general health, mental health and sexual health in particular.
- In-depth knowledge of vulvic and vaginal pain
- Personality disorder, anxiety & post-traumatic stress
- LGBTQ community
- Relationship difficulties
- Helping through distress, marginalization & suicidal thoughts
- Sexual and conjugal violence
- Sexual compulsion and dependence
- Erectile dysfunction and rapid ejaculation
- Difficulty orgasming
- Other possible consultation reasons
- Monday: 7am to 2pm
- Friday: 7am to 2pm
- Languages: French, Arabic & Kabyle
Claudia Savignac Caron M.A
I graduated from a bachelor degree in psychology and sexology and I also have a Master’s degree in clinical sexology from the Université du Québec à Montréal, I am ready to work with you towards the improvement of your relational and sexual health. I have done therapy with adult clients from various backgrounds and showing various difficulties.
I specialize in the humanistic-existential and cognitive-behavioural models. I aim to help my clients in getting a better reflexive and emotional understanding of their experience, thus letting them obtain more agency to act in spite of difficulties they may encounter.
I am a member of the Ordre professionnel des sexologues du Québec (201707-030), I have a certificate proving I am apt to evaluate sexual disorders and I have a psychotherapist licence from the Ordre des psychologues du Québec (61785-17).
Relational difficulties with the partner
Low sexual desire and sexual disgust
Gender identity questioning
- Other consultation reasons
- Monday : 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 2pm
- Thursday: 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Friday: 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Languages: English & French
Frank Renaud M.A.
Specialized in couple’s therapy since the beginning of his practice, he is appreciated for his frankness and capacity to put clients at ease with very difficult conversations about sex and relationship issues. He helps clients reach new heights in their sexuality and increase sexual satisfaction.
He creates a collaborative alliance between partners so that each individual can take responsibility for their actions and intentions about sexual difficulties. Relationship issues are a great opportunity to discover your couple’s and individual’s full potential and Frank will guide you towards that goal.
- Difference in sexual desire
- Increase sexual satisfaction
- Communication problems
- Difficulty at initiating sex or flirting
- Negotiating couple status ( monogamy, open relationship, polyamoury, etc.)
- Evaluation of gender dysphoria for hormones and surgeries
- Other reasons to consult
- Monday to Thursday : 9am to 5pm
- Friday: 9am to 3pm
- Languages: French & English