This training will allow you to know the advertising tools of this generation and equip yourself in the face of the evolution of a private practice in psychotherapy.
You’ll also learn the knowledge to manage your private practice on your own: taxes, insurance, financial management, record-keeping software and more. Being self-reliant saves time and money. The diversification of its practice and the benefits of it will be discussed. This training will explore ethical issues and the influence on our therapeutic interventions of ignorance on advertising and financial management.
As the training is online, you have the opportunity to watch it according to your schedule and apply the apprenticeships step by step. You will then be able to better plan the development of your procedures for your clinic.
11-hour continuing education recognized by the OPQ(#RA03821-21) and eligible for the OPSQ for formal training ADPs
-Relationship with money and ethical issues
– Relationship with marketing and being a therapist
- Make concrete changes to your practice
- Clinical cases relevant ethically and ethically
- Essential training at the beginning of practice or to expand
- Clarity and usefulness of knowledge
- Understanding the difference between private office and the public
- Dynamic and comprehensive training
- Training bringing enriching reflections on oneself, entrepreneurship and intervention
- Increase confidence as a therapist/intervenor